Adnan Mandžo possess almost two decades of experience in managing IT teams, complex production facilities (Semiconductors) and IT start-ups. No nonsense people manager, with advanced communication skills in 3 different languages. Ability to communicate within multi cultural companies, while bridging the cultural differences.
Managed over 250 process operators, engineers and service teams in the demanding semiconductor cleanroom environment. Managed multiple IT development teams and technical workforce throughout my professional career. Posses ability to create and implement top-level strategies within rapidly changing production organisations, while managing the resources, budgets and deliveries.
Understand high-level production monitoring and continual improvement methodologies like: Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Statistic Process Control (SPC) etc.
* Strong understanding of the (IT) product development phases.
* Strong skills in managing production bottlenecks.
* Strong IT Project Management skills (Agile, Lean, Waterfall).
* Proficient / daily user of MS office package.
* Proficient / daily user of project management tools like Trello, Asana, Jira or similar.
* Proficient user of sales tools like Pipedrive or similar.